TANGO Binary Translator
What is TANGO?
Tango is a binary translation system for GNU/Linux and Android which allows unmodified 32-bit ARM programs to run on 64-bit only ARM processors.
- Tango supports the full 32-bit ARM and Thumb instruction sets, including floating-point (VFP) and SIMD (NEON) instructions.
- Tango can run all top 1000 Android apps and has a >99% pass rate on LTP tests. See more on compatibility
- Tango's performance running translated code is usually within 15% of native execution speed. See more on run-time efficiency
- Tango is production ready. Tango v1.0 was released in July 2019 and has been commercially deployed via early partner engagements.
What do we offer?
As the creators of Tango, we offer:
- Tango software licenses for commercial deployment or re-distribution.
- Support services for integration, testing, deployment and new feature development.
For inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Tango licensee account application, please fill in this application form.
Amanieu Systems Ltd is registered company in England and Wales. Company registration number 10806621. Registered office: 6th Floor 49 Peter Street, Manchester, England, M2 3NG.